Happy Thankful Thursday!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far. Can’t believe it’s already Thursday again! Anyways, I’ll just get right down to it – here are the top five things I am thankful for this week – feel free to add your thankfuls in the comments below 🙂
5. So, I’m totally aware that I’ve been saying this almost EVERY week since the middle of October, but I’m so very thankful for cooler weather! This morning when I walked out of my apartment, it was 40 degrees – and I was just giddy with excitement. Cool weather makes me feel alive. Just wished that it snowed more frequently here – I am itching for a good ski weekend. Hopefully we’ll get a trip to New Mexico in later this winter.
4. Silly Samson. Again, I am thankful for him pretty much every day, but I just can’t help it – he’s so darn cute! He let me put mousekin [aka his little green toy mouse] on his head like that, and he sat there so quietly for at least a few minutes. I think he was just confused, but it was so cute!
3. Christmas music! Yes, I started listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween. I haven’t put up any decorations yet, but the music just had to start. Also, I’m starting to crave some of those classic Christmas movies like, Elf and A Christmas Story, and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, to name a few. Christmas just rocks.
2. A nice, warm place to stay. Sometimes it can be frustrating to live in an apartment [even though I do really love ours], but I am so incredibly grateful to have a warm place to sleep at night, especially now that the weather is starting to cool down. God has always provided for all of our needs, and I am so grateful for his peace in my life.
1. Getting to spend an amazing, relaxing, fun-filled weekend with my mom 🙂 Last weekend was seriously a blast, and we were able to catch up on some much needed mother-daughter time. I miss my family so much, and treasure every minute we get to spend together. It was hard to say goodbye, but with the holidays approaching I know I’ll get to see everyone again soon! Yay!
What are you thankful for this week?