Happy Friday! I can’t believe it’s already the weekend again. And that it’s September. Craziness. Anyways, I hope you all are having a fabulous day and have fun weekends planned ahead of you:) We’re not doing too much around here…but it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend, with some cooler temperatures, that I am pretty excited about. I missed last week’s Friday Favorites, so I thought I would do a 2 week recap here…
5. It’s September.Fall is my favorite season of all time, and I am definitely looking forward to participating in some fun fall activities…namely cooking pumpkin related treats. There’s something about the season change and the cooler temperature that just gets me really excited about life…which is never a bad thing!
4. We got to spend some quality time with my family last weekend over Labor Day. We all went up to our cottage on Lake Michigan for the weekend, and go tot enjoy the beach one last time for the summer. It was great to see everyone, and of course I always love going to the beach:)
3. God’s guidance and direction—even when things aren’t the easiest. I won’t say much about this, but it’s an amazing feeling to know that we have a God who cares about us and meets all of our needs. He provides for us always, and loves us unconditionally. This has become more and more plain to me in the past few weeks. God is good—all the time.
2. Health. That may sound strange, but this week I haven’t been feeling the greatest, and it’s really made me realize how much I take for granted in terms of my health. I’m thankful that God has given me a strong and healthy body that is able to do the things I want to do.
1. Beginning new things. Sometimes change can be scary, and starting a new project or task can be daunting. But, at the same time new challenges can be exhilarating and exciting. Recently I’ve started to write more frequently, and am hoping to eventually write a book. It’s always been a dream of mine, and I guess I’ve finally decided to go for it. Exciting…and a little scary at the same time. But, God is good, and I know everything will fall into place in his timing:)
Well, that’s all I have for today. Hope you all have an excellent evening, and an even better weekend! God Bless:)