Happy Friday Everyone! This week has really flown by, but I am glad that it’s almost the weekend:) James and I are planning on hanging out with his family up at their campground, so I’m looking forward to spending some time with them and in the outdoors. Praying that the weather stays nice—it’s a little rainy now, but after al the droughts this summer, I have a new appreciation for rain that I doubt will ever go away. Anyways, here are some of my favorite things from the week…
5. Visiting my family in Grand Rapids for a few days earlier in the week. James was away on a business trip, so I went home for a bit to see the family (+ pig and gandie). It was great to relax and see everyone again.
|Pig with his leaf:)|
|Gandie…in her favorite spot.|
4. On Monday, my mom and I had a girls day:) We went and got pedicures, did some shopping, went raspberry picking, got lunch…it was a great day to say the least. I love hanging out with my mom—we always have a great time!
|The Big Apple at Robinette’s Apple Orchard.|
3. Also on Monday, I got to try on some bridesmaid dresses for my friend Sarah’s wedding this coming Spring! I am so excited for her, and trying on different bridesmaid dresses added to the excitement:) Can’t wait to be a part of her big day!
2. Holland. I got to go there briefly on Tuesday with my family because we were there visiting my little brother who goes to Hope College. It was great to see him, and of course visit some of my favorite Holland places—like dinner at the New Holland Brewing Company. Of course, it would have been better if James were there, but it was great to have dinner with the fam:)
|The Lake View.|
|This will NEVER get old.|
1. Life Changes. There are going to be some big changes coming up here in our lives that I’m still trying to wrap my head around. I like change, but at the same time it can be really scary. I’m praying that God would give me peace and courage as we go forward.
Well, there’s the list. Hope you all are having a fabulous week, and have a great weekend planned! God Bless:)