Happy Friday! Can’t believe how fast time is going by, and that it is already November. Craziness. Still just doesn’t seem quite right with temperatures reaching the upper 80’s today…my internal clock is a little messed up I think. Anyways, hopefully you all had a great week! Here are a few of my favorites from mine…
5. Getting to skype with my parents, and actually being able to see them! Ha. They finally got their new web cam set up, so instead of blurry images, I was able to see actual faces! Yay! Gotta love technology.
4. Precious little Samson. I’ve been feeling a little homesick and down this week, but that little kitten sure knows how to make me feel better:) He basically follows me everywhere. I’m quite certain that he truly thinks I’m his mom.
|He’s GrowingUp! Ha.|
3. Exploring White Rock Lake Park this past Sunday. I know I posted some pictures of the park earlier in the week, but seriously it’s worth mentioning again. It was so nice to get outside and explore some of God’s creation. Lately I’ve been feeling a little confined by all the buildings and roadways near our area, so the lake and the trees were a nice reprieve.
|Coolest Tree Ever.|
2. Adventures in downtown Dallas. We checked out this cool new city park in downtown Dallas, complete with dog park, walking trail, kids playground, food trucks, badminton, Ping-Pong and put-put golf. Seriously—coolest city park I have ever seen. Hands down.
|Walking Path Surrounding the Park|
|Coolest Tree Fort Ever? I think so.|
1. Learning to rely on God more and more each and every day. Moving to a completely new place, and all the stresses that go with, has not been easy. But, I can definitely say that I am learning to rely on God’s grace in ways I never knew possible before. Moving, in many ways, has been a humbling experience, and God has been teaching me so much throughout the process.
Well, I hope you all are having a great day! Have a great weekend:)