Hello and happy Friday! Technically I suppose it is already the weekend, seeing as its almost 7:00 as I’m writing this…it’s been a busy day. Anyways, yay for the weekend! It was a pretty warm day again over here, but that’s okay because I know in a few months I’ll be wishing I could have a little bit of that warmth back when the temp’s start to drop:) Not too much on the agenda for the weekend, just relaxing and enjoying some of the beautiful summer weather we are supposed to be having—always a good thing! With that being said, it’s time for Friday favorites number two…
5. I guess this would technically be from last week, but I received an email from a good friend whose wedding I will be standing up in next Spring containing links to bridesmaid dress choices:) It may sound silly that I would get so excited about an email, but I love weddings and I love her and I can’t wait to celebrate her special day with her!! (That is quite a few “hers” in one sentence lol) Yay. Haven’t picked out a dress yet, but definitely have been doing some browsing…definitely a good way to spend time haha:)
4. This may also sound silly, but the Hunger Games came out on DVD last week! My husband kindly bought a copy for me over the weekend, and watched it with me on Sunday night. Needless to say it was awesome, and I definitely have the best husband ever!
3. Last Sunday, James and I got to spend some time with his brother and his brother’s girlfriend. We went out to eat after church, and then took a long walk on a path near our neighborhood. It was great to talk with them and catch up…excellent way to spend a Sunday afternoon:)
2. Today, James took me out for lunch to a vegan restaurant here in town that I have been wanting to try for FOREVER. Now, let me clarify—my husband passionately dislikes vegetables, so for him to take me to a vegan restaurant was a big deal! The food was great, and I think he actually enjoyed it haha. It was a fun little lunch date:)
1. I got up early every morning this week to run/exercise. That may sound like a strange thing to include in a list of Friday Favorites, but it is something that I am proud of! I’ve been really trying to get in a better/ more productive daily routine, which includes getting up early before work to run or work out. I know that when I do this I have way more energy throughout the day, and am also able to get a lot more accomplished in the afternoon/evening. It’s something I’ve been working on for awhile, and this week was definitely a step in the right direction!
So that’s my list of Friday favorites. What were some of the fun things that you did this past week? Hope you all have a great weekend!!